SAFE & EFFECTIVE SANITIZERSHome sanitizing service in the greater Riverside, CA area
SANITIZING EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST
As The Healthy Home Authority®, Blue Sky Chem-Dry in Riverside, CA has been making our customers’ homes cleaner, healthier, and safer for many years, using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers.
From carpets and upholstery to wood, stone, and tile floors to granite countertops, we are committed to keeping your home healthy and safe. Especially in these difficult times and circumstances, we strive to be a cleaning and sanitizing crew you can trust.
Blue Sky Chem-Dry is proud to offer a specialized Sanitizing Service to the full suite of surfaces we clean. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
We offer our services throughout Riverside, Temecula, Hemet, San Juancito, Redlands, Corona, And More.
Call Blue Sky Chem-Dry Today!
PROVEN TO BE SAFE & EFFECTIVE
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses.
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
“They showed up on time, were friendly and informative. It took a lot less time than I was told. The carpets look great. The only thing I can complain about is, it took longer to dry than I was told. I would use blue sky chem dry again and I would recommend them to my friends.”
“I had a major concern with pet urine. When I came home from work my dog had been locked in. Oh what a smell! I needed to clean the carpet fast. I called you and you came out the same day. You removed the odor and my carpet looks brand new. I can’t tell you how happy you made me. Thank you!”
“Blue Sky Chem-Dry always makes it so easy – they work with your schedule, and can usually fit you in even if it’s at short notice. Extremely professional and courteous – I call Blue Sky Chem-Dry every 2-3 months to keep my house clean, especially with two dogs!”
SANITIZING SERVICE PROCESS
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
Blue Sky Chem-Dry
(951) 652-9331 Hemet, San Jacinto, Perris, Nuevo
(951) 674-2800 Temecula, Murrieta, Elsinore, Menifee
(951) 776-9198 Riverside, Corona, Norco, Redlands