CARPET CLEANING TIPS
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care
from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Your carpets should be taken care of even between professional cleanings and that is why we have these 3 proper carpet care tips for you! The more you keep your carpets clean, the longer they will last. We compare cleaning your carpets to exercise – it’s tough to do everyday and a lot of people don’t like to do it. But, if you get into a regular routine and keep it up, you will eventually see results and your body will fill better!
Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will our Seal of Approved cleaning products will help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Did you know that we sell some of our outstanding products? Ask your technician about our World Famous Spot Remover.
Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum regularly with a well-functioning vacuum. Make sure it really “sucks!”
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to attract more dirt.
- We suggest that you professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 6 to 12 months to remove built-up dirt and dust. For premium cleaning benefits, try a more frequent 6-month cleaning routine.
Stop Dirt in Its Tracks
Prevent the dirt and grime from entering your home at the front door, because dirt is not invited in! The following helpful hints can stop dirt before it ever hits your carpet.
- Use mats: Outdoor and indoor mats or runners will greatly reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes: You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before walking on your carpet.
- Change your air filters: Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet & furniture.
Call Blue Sky Chem-Dry today to take advantage of our professional carpet cleaning at (866) 776-9198!
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Hemet, San Jacinto, Perris, Nuevo, Temecula, Murrieta, Elsinore, Menifee, Riverside, Corona, Norco, Redlands and Canyon Crest, California.